We invite you aboard to help us promote green boating!
Here are some ways we hope you will get involved:
- Volunteer! Become volunteer Dock Walker to help us reach more boaters and hand out our Clean Boater Kits in your community. We also need help at boat shows or other community events.
- Join Georgia Strait Alliance. Our members are the heart of our efforts to protect and restore the Strait, so that we can all enjoy these magnificent waters for generations to come!
- Take the Pledge! Get helpful tips on how to protect the environment when you are boating, fishing, diving, paddling, or enjoying our coastal waters in other ways.
- Ask your marina to join Clean Marine BC, our voluntary marina eco-certification program.
- Host a green boating presentation or workshop. We’d be happy to come talk to you at your marina or club. We can also provide bulk copies of our Guide to Green Boating for your distribution. Printed materials and displays are also available for rendezvous and other boating events.
Email or call us at 250.753.3459.
- Join us at an event in your community.
- Explore boating issues and solutions to find creative ways to improve upon your green boating practices.