The Festival is a chance to dive deep and explore the ocean through the power of film. We are looking for the best films that inspire us to reflect on our relationship with the ocean. We love to highlight films that celebrate the diverse ways we connect to the ocean, including adventure, culture, sport, conservation, or issues our waters are facing.
A jury selection committee made of volunteers, including members of the community, will review each film submitted.
Film Selection Criteria:
- Explore themes related to the ocean or adjoining waterways and our connection to them
- Films may be regional, national, or international, but preference may be given to films that focus on local issues or are created by local filmmakers
- Films may be feature-length or short form
- The film may be documentary, fiction, animated and experimental films.
- Films should be appropriate to screen to the general public (suggested maximum rating of PG)
- Preference will be given to films that showcase and celebrate diverse perspectives
If your film is selected, for promotional purposes, you will be required to provide:
- Promotional image/poster for the film
- Detailed film description
Please fill out the form below. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org