You helped us raise $19,900!
Our Summer of the Salish Sea Prize Raffle is now complete! Thank you to all participants who purchased tickets between June 8 and September 22, 2022 on Raffle Nexus. Thanks to you all, we have fundraised $19,900 and were only 5 tickets away from being totally sold out! Actual odds of winning were 1 in 1,070 (based on tickets sold).
Congratulations to our 7 winners! All winners have been contacted.
- G. Lazarowich, North Vancouver: Grand prize winner of the Gazelle Medeo T9 City electric bike, valued at over $3,000 from Chemainus’ Citrus Cycles.
- J. Cartmel, Port Moody: An inflatable 10’6″ Stand Up Paddle Board (iSUP) and accessory kit, valued at $950 from Premier Paddle Boards.
- S. Charland, Whistler: A one-night getaway in Sechelt at Tuwanek Hotel and Spa, valued at more than $400.
- K. Beriault, Vancouver: A $300 membership to the fair trade and sustainable fishery Skipper Otto.
- D. Gibson, Vancouver: An $800 beachfront getaway at the luxurious The Beach Club Resort in Parksville.
- S. Maxwell, Whistler: A Fisherman’s sweater (a merino wool and recycled cashmere blend) and a blanket by Anián, valued at $300.
- T. Diaczun, Vancouver: A stained glass whale by Tammy Hudgeon Glassworks, valued at $2,200.
This GSA Fundraiser was supported by seven prize donations, valued at over $8,000 altogether, from our generous sponsors: Citrus Cycles, The Beach Club Resort, Premier Paddle Boards, Tammy Hudgeon, the Tuwanek Hotel and Spa, Skipper Otto, Anian Sustainable Clothing, and an anonymous donor. We want to thank them all for their generous contributions!
We can’t wait until next year to run another prize raffle in benefit of marine conservation and climate action.
BC Gaming Event Licence #134201.