Get in touch with Vancouver’s waterfront
Contact the Waterfront Initiative email@example.com
The Waterfront Initiative is an invitation to collaborate for all those with an interest in the future of Vancouver’s shorelines: First Nations, government, businesses, civil society organizations, and citizens.
We host regular Stakeholder and Citizens’ Forums to define a common agenda with measurable objectives and actionable steps towards a healthy and prosperous Vancouver waterfront.
Read the Reports From Our Forums
- Diving Deeper into the State of Vancouver’s Waterfront – March 2016
- Identifying Knowledge Gaps – April and June 2015
- Planning for the Shoreline – June 2014
- A Waterfront for All – April 2014
- State of the Waterfront: Snapshot Report – December 2017
- An Assessment of Data Reflecting Vancouver’s Waterfront and a Summary Table of Indicators
Show Us Your Waterfront!
Pictures, stories, and videos of your favourite places on the waterfront for our community mapping project.